*Due to the school being closed, we have provided some helpful resources and links to websites that will allow children to continue their learning at home*
Support for mental well-being and children with SEND
Some resources that may be helpful for parent carers of children and young people with SEND or children and young people themselves .Please click on the links to take you straight to their websites.
- National Autistic Society – guidance and helpline for parents’, young people and staff.
- Mencap - Easy Read guide to Coronavirus.
- Place2Be – Guide to helping parents answer questions from their children and to support family wellbeing.
- Young Minds - Talking to your child about Coronavirus and 10 tips from their Parents Helpline to support family wellbeing.
- Carers UK - Guidance for carers.
- Covibook – an interactive resource designed to support and reassure children aged 7 and under, designed to help children explain and draw the emotions that they might be experiencing during the pandemic.
- Amaze - information pack for parents.