E-Safety for Children
Let's be safe online!
Childline- These people are always there for you to talk to if you are worried about anything.
KidSMART- This website teaches you many tips and trick on being safe online!
Here are our tips and tricks we use to being safe online-
1. If you get upset by anything, show an adult.
2. Don't accept friend requests from people you don't know.
3. Do not talk to people you don't know.
4. Are your parent's happy you're on that website?
5. Never give out personal information.
6. Keep your password a secret. Shhh!
7. Think about what pictures you want people to see. Once they're up there, everyone can see them.
8. Not everyone is who they say they are. Double check that person is your friend.
9. Do not meet up with people you've met online.
10. Be sensible.